Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love: music, movies, freedom of expression
I hate: meat, fake people, unnecessary drama
I cry: when I think of that last performance.....
I fear: spiders, loneliness
I hope: for peace, love, and rock n roll...worldwide
I feel alone: at work
I kill: insects
I talk: more to people on msn than in real life
I listen: when my friends have problems
I break: headphones and pencils
I see: through contacts
I smell: with my nose
I taste: like flesh
I work: in a hellish place that I cannot stand
I remember: every concert I have ever been to
I hold: onto memories of the gold old days
I hide: behind a tough exterior
I pray: to the almighty Jade
I walk: the line
I drive: well over the speed limit
I read: words
I burn: instead of tan
I breathe: oxygen
I play: music 24/7--even if it is only in my head
I miss: not having to worry about responsibilty
I touch: objects; not so much people
I learn: by hearing so I can draw at the same time
I feel: regret
I know: that if I could go back in time, I would
I said: the wrong thing to you
I dream: about the life I hope to live
I have: realized what I truly desire in life
I want: to be a true artist--with none of that corporate graphic bullshit
I fall: up and down stairs and jam my toes
I await: for the day when I can feel loved
I need: excitement
I live: out each day as it comes
I die: whenever I hear anything involving Hannah Montana

0 betches: